Mini-Toolbox is a collection of all Mini-Tools .NET components in one convenient package.
* Includes one year priority support Subscription, all major and minor product updates, and all new Mini-Tools .NET components introduced during your Subscription.
* Mini-Toolbox includes Mini-Comm, an interprocess communications (IPC) component. Share text & data between processes running on the same computer. Ensure only one instance of your application is running at a time.
* Mini-Input is a keyboard and mouse input component. Monitor keyboard and mouse input on a global, application, form and control level. Suppress select events. Send keyboard and mouse input to any open window.
* Mini-XMenus is an Explorer menu component that adds custom items to the Windows Explorer context Menu, supports custom fonts, colors & images. Or draw your own menu items with full OwnerDraw support.
* Includes thorough MSDN-style documentation and sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required.
* Includes sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required. Also includes sample source code in C# and VB.NET to help you get started quickly.
* Written in 100% managed C# code. Original source code is available for purchase at an additional charge.
* Mini-Toolbox supports .NET v2.0 and v1.1. Development projects for Visual Studio 2005 and 2003 are included.
Mini-Toolbox is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-07-24. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Mini-Toolbox (version 2.0) has a file size of 8.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1613 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.