Mini-Toolbox is a collection of all Mini-Tools .NET components in one convenient package.
* Includes one year priority support Subscription, all major and minor product updates, and all new Mini-Tools .NET components introduced during your Subscription.
* Mini-Toolbox includes Mini-Comm, an interprocess communications (IPC) component. Share text & data between processes running on the same computer. Ensure only one instance of your application is running at a time.
* Mini-Input is a keyboard and mouse input component. Monitor keyboard and mouse input on a global, application, form and control level. Suppress select events. Send keyboard and mouse input to any open window.
* Mini-XMenus is an Explorer menu component that adds custom items to the Windows Explorer context Menu, supports custom fonts, colors & images. Or draw your own menu items with full OwnerDraw support.
* Includes thorough MSDN-style documentation and sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required.
* Includes sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required. Also includes sample source code in C# and VB.NET to help you get started quickly.
* Written in 100% managed C# code. Original source code is available for purchase at an additional charge.
* Mini-Toolbox supports .NET v2.0 and v1.1. Development projects for Visual Studio 2005 and 2003 are included.
VIBlend Silverlight Controls TRIAL Suite of over 40 easy to use and feature complete .NET user interface controls for Microsoft Silverlight. VIBlend Controls for Silverlight includes data grid, treeview, navigation bars, menu controls and editors. Our controls provide support for Visual Studio 2010, which includes toolbox... Download
Bytescout PDF Viewer SDK TRIAL Bytescout PDF Viewer SDK provides a visual control to implement your own PDF reader to view PDF file from your application. It installs a control that you may add from toolbox to the form in your application. Benefits: * control to view PDF files; * views PDF files without Adobe Reader or other... Download
FlipBookPages.Net TRIAL FlipBookPages.NET is an asp.net web server control (.Net component) to add page flipping engine to your web forms by simply dragging the control from your ToolBox. Support for the Visual Studio.NET 2.0 and 1.0 designer is also included, which allows you to WYSIWYG control right on the webforms.... Download